Inspiring, Empowering and Educating Female Filmmakers
LEARN ‘THE ART OF STORYTELLING THROUGH CINEMATIC VIDEOGRAPHY’
TO EVOLVE YOUR BUSINESS AND GROW YOUR REPUTATION IN THE WEDDING INDUSTRY
IT’S TIME TO MAKE YOUR VISION A REALITY…
Invitation to female/female identifying film creatives
If you’re passionate about your business and ready to EVOLVE to the next level, this workshop is for YOU
CREATIVE AND TENACIOUS, you want to finesse and improve your videography skills
Overcome frustration, gain confidence and access industry insight
This Evolve Retreat is unlike any other wedding videography workshop
JUST LAUNCHED – Evolve Retreats for videography couples & partner teams.
THIS IS EVERYTHING THAT YOU NEED IF YOU WANT TO TAKE YOUR BUSINESS TO THE NEXT LEVEL, AS AN EMPOWERED FEMALE FILM CREATIVE.
The original Evolve Retreat, a chance for female filmmakers to come together with other like-minded
creatives to learn, share their experiences and be empowered.
I am an Ambassador for Women Who Photo and my passion is sharing my knowledge and expertise with amazingly
talented women who are ambitious, creative and ready for the next step.
Now in its third year, the Evolve Retreat continues to empower women in the industry, support amazing talent and
help filmmakers take their business to the next level.
WHAT YOU GET FROM EVOLVE RETREAT
- Beautiful surroundings, over three days, learn about THE ART OF STORYTELLING THROUGH CINEMATIC VIDEOGRAPHY
- DEDICATED TIME out of the office, with female filmmakers, to focus on your business
- Benefit from a unique HANDS-ON APPROACH – you’ll practice the skills you learn there and then
- How I APPROACH A WEDDING – insight into the booking process, working with clients, best practice with the planning process and, also, mental preparation
- Explore FILMING TECHNIQUES including camera set-up and the use of lenses, as well as video and audio equipment advice
- Learn hidden EDITING ‘tricks of the trade’ including the use of sound design, frame by frame editing (Syntax) and colour grading processes
- Explore BUSINESS SECRETS for attracting high-end clients (even if videographers in your area are charging much less) and how to turn your business into a sustainable and THRIVING BRAND
- Advice on GDPR rules and regulations, your website cookies policy and contracts
- Guidance on moving over from wedding videography to branding films, corporate videography & promotional work
- Marketing SECRETS and how to save time and money with scheduling and targeted promotions.
- Help with planning, production & FCPX and Premier Pro edit WORKFLOW and post production
- Exploration of your continuing training and MENTORING needs
- DESTINATION WEDDING advice on how to increase international bookings, travel tips and information on filming abroad
- Learn how to make your DREAM weddings become a reality by strengthening your brand and attracting your ideal client
- Post-Evolve Retreat additional SUPPORT AND ADVICE with one introductory Solo Session
- A HOLISTIC APPROACH to learning with like-minded wedding female film creatives
- You will feel INSPIRED AND EMPOWERED and in love with your job again
THE LOCATION AND WHAT’S INCLUDED…
This 2-day and 3-night retreat will be held at the Romantik Spa Hotel Schweizerhof in Grindelwald in the heart of Switzerland in 2020.
Day One – Travel day and welcome dinner
Day Two & Three – Workshop and Solo Sessions
Day Four – Travel Day
Night off to explore Grindelwald
Meals and accommodation during your three-night stay
Access to Spa facilities
Rail Transfers to and from Grindelwald from Swiss Airport of your choice
Flights are not included but London to Basel starts from as little as £35.00 [Price at publication]
Based on sharing a luxury twin-suite, with upgrade to single room on request
Option to stay longer at reduced hotel rate
The importance of investing
Why do Evolve Retreat?
Time to Act
After attending an Evolve Retreat Workshop, you will feel inspired and empowered.
Please request a brochure and book a complimentary chat with Emma to discuss your ideas.
JUST LAUNCHED – Evolve Retreats for videography couples.