BESPOKE ONLINE MENTORING AND TRAINING
TO INSPIRE, EDUCATE AND GROW YOUR BUSINESS
ONLINE MENTORING OPTIONS, TAILORED TO YOU
- Online videography training, bookable in blocks or in hourly sessions, tailored entirely to your needs
- Mentoring from a successful videographer, BBC-qualified trainer and Canon-recognised EDUCATOR
- Basic DSLR and mirrorless camera set-up and workflow
- Practical advice on how to take your filming to a new level
- Beginners editing: Screen-sharing to teach the basics of FCPX editing
- Advanced editing: Screen-sharing to work on existing edits, story-structure, sound-design and colour-grading
- Constructive criticism and improvement suggestions on edits
- Feel more fulfilled in your work
- Improve your storytelling skills to make an impact
- Best practises for wedding film business workflow – from enquiry through to delivery
- Advice on how to successfully turn your business into a sustainable and THRIVING BRAND
- Advice on GDPR rules and regulations, your website cookies policy and contracts
- Guidance on moving over from wedding videography to branding films, corporate videography & promotional work
- Be inspired and empowered by an INSPIRATIONAL videographer
- Advice on charging your worth to earn more money
- FALL BACK IN LOVE with your job again
Emma is a master of her art and a great teacher. I was almost crying over my film footage because I didn’t like it. Emma helped me find a story and show it in a finished video. She did all that without even seeing the footage; simply by talking things through, asking the right questions and giving the right ideas.
Her sense for storytelling is amazing and she knows all the little tricks.
Listening to Emma talk about sound design was really insightful, she explained how to make audio work for the story & not just about the gear. The practicalities of how to record, what to record & how to layer it opened my eyes to how I should capture sound for film & layer it to sound natural & clear. Syntax was a concept I’d not been able to wrap my head around before seeing Emma’s real example of the edited film.