SOLO SESSIONS – Terms and Conditions
Note to client: One of the most difficult aspects to successfully growing a business is making sure you keep your proprietary information and intellectual property protected, while also balancing your culture, authenticity, and commitment to clients. EVT strives to provide the greatest possible experience for all clients and the following agreement outlines some parameters and terms of the Programme.
To fully experience and gain the most benefit from the Solo Sessions Programme, you agree to the following:
Section 1. Solo Sessions & Mastermind Programme Guidelines, Payment Terms
One year Annual Mentoring with Emma Wilson to include but not exclusively:
- Six 3 hour-long one-to-one mentoring sessions via Zoom, with actionable steps to ensure you take action
- Shadow Emma ‘on location’ at a wedding or event (See ‘on-location learning’ for more details)
- Access to Emma on Whatsapp for advice and help whenever you need it.
- Review of website, pricing and commissions.
- Critique and advice on Trailer / Highlights film before delivery.
- Final 6-hour summary & appraisal session.
- The opportunity to become an associate director on the ‘Story Of Your Day’ Film Collective.
- Access to Wedding Film Academy Online Course free of charge
- Membership to Evolve Mastermind Programme (Female filmmakers only)
- Membership to Evolve Mastermind (“Programme”)
Duration: Ongoing Access to the Online Portal, Weekly Calls, Co-Working Sessions, Facebook Community and Turbo Calls Total
Annual Mentoring Programme Cost: £4,500 per year (incl. VAT)
Payments: Evolve Mastermind Programme is included in the cost of the Solo Sessions Annual Mentoring.
- You hereby authorise EVT to collect the Programme & Mentoring cost outlined above through a single payment or successive monthly payments, as per the payment instalments plan above, with the first payment being due on the date of enrolment in the Programme and all subsequent payments being due 30 days after the previous payment
- Payments are due in full on the due date
a. If payment fails, Client must remedy this situation and provide a valid form of
payment within seven (7) calendar days or Client may be removed from the
- Payments may be made via credit or debit card, BACS, wire transfer, or through Stripe
- Excluding the 7 day “cooling off period” – No payments will be refunded at any time for any reason
- For all credit or debit card payments:
- You hereby consent to having these charges automatically charged to your credit or debit card on the due date
- EVT is authorised to collect the payment due (in full) by collecting on any/all credit or debit cards that are provided to EVT by the client
- The client may determine which payment method is preferred and the client is responsible for informing EVT of this preference at least two (2) business days prior to the payment due date since EVT’s payment system may automatically charge one of the cards on file that may not be the client’s preferred payment method
Section 2. Participation Terms
1. The contract between us will commence on the date you sign this agreement and will continue unless and until terminated by either of us giving 2 weeks notice to the other in writing to the relevant address set out above.
2. I am committed to providing all Programme participants with a positive experience. Thus, EVT may, at its sole discretion, limit, suspend, or terminate your participation in any of its programmes, live, recorded, social media-based or digital without refund or forgiveness of remaining payments due if you:
- Become disruptive or difficult to work with
- Fail to follow the Programme guidelines
- Impair the participation of our employees, contractors, clients, instructors or
participants in any of our programmes.
3. Pre-training session: I will ask you to complete a welcome questionnaire in advance of our first Training Session and you will provide true and accurate answers to the questions. Providing this information is essential to the success of the training and you are required to return it 48 hours before the start of your TRAINING Session. This is to ensure I can prepare for your session and support you in the best way possible.
Section 3. Duties of Videographer Trainer & Mentor
1. I shall provide the Services with due care, skill and ability.
2. Other than as set out in clause 4.1 above, all warranties and representations are excluded to the fullest extent permitted by law. Due to the nature of Training I do not guarantee any particular results.
3. If for any reason I am unable to provide the Training Services at the agreed time, I will provide you with as much notice as possible and we shall reschedule the Session for a time mutually agreed.
Section 4. Non-Solicitation
You agree with and for the benefit of EVT that, during the Programme and for a period of one (1) year after separation from the Programme (whether such separation results from early termination or successful completion), you will not (except with the prior written consent of EVT), directly or indirectly, either as an individual or as a partner or joint venture or as an employee, sales representative, principal, consultant, agent, shareholder, officer or director, for any person, firm, association, organisation syndicate, company or corporation, or in any other manner whatsoever, contact, solicit, or attempt to solicit any of the persons, clients, employees, companies or institutions with whom you had dealings through the Programme:
- For the purpose or intent of competing with EVT to provide the same or similar services which EVT is currently providing to any of these individuals or companies
- To leave the employ or engagement of EVT
- To sell or offer for sale or solicit orders for the sale of any products or services
Section 5. Confidential Information
We respect your privacy and must insist that you respect the privacy of fellow Programme participants. We respect your confidential and proprietary information, ideas, plans and trade secrets (collectively, “Confidential Information”) and must insist that you respect the same rights of fellow Programme participants and of EVT. Thus, you agree:
- Not to infringe upon any Programme participant’s or EVT’s copyrights, patents, trademarks, trade secrets or other intellectual property rights
- That any Confidential Information shared by Programme participants or any representative of EVT is confidential and proprietary, and any such Confidential Information belongs solely and exclusively to the party who discloses such information
- Not to disclose such information to any other person or use it in any manner other than in discussion with other Programme participants during Programme sessions
- That all materials and information provided to you by EVT are confidential and proprietary intellectual property which belongs solely and exclusively to EVT, and may only be used by you as authorised in writing by EVT.
Reproduction, distribution, or sale of these materials by anyone but RWL is strictly prohibited.
- That if you violate, or display any likelihood of violating, any of the sections contained in this paragraph or referenced in this Agreement, EVT and/or other Programme participants will be entitled to injunctive relief against you for any such violations
A breach of any of the promises or agreements contained herein will result in irreparable and continuing damage to EVT for which there will be no adequate remedy at law, and EVT shall be entitled to injunctive relief and/or a decree for specific performance, and such other relief as may be proper (including monetary damages if appropriate). While you are free to discuss your individual results from this Programme or any other EVT programme or training, you must keep the experiences and statements, oral or written, of all other participants in the strictest of confidence.
Section 7. Evolve Mastermind Programme Content
- Programme education and information is intended for a general audience and does not purport to be, nor should it be construed as, advice or counselling tailored to any specific business or industry
- Content is centred around 1) Identity & Offer 2) Expertise & Videography Mastery 3) Optimise & Evolve
- All materials, procedures, policies, standards, manuals, teaching aids, and other similar tools that have been, or will be, made available by EVT or its designated facilitators, or any other source, oral or written, are for individual use in or in conjunction with this training Programme only.
- Programme content is for individual use only, and may not be sold, tape recorded, videotaped, shared, taught, given away, or otherwise divulged without the express written consent of EVT, or its designated agent
- The information contained in Programme material is strictly for educational purposes
- Success with this Programme is largely driven by your willingness to take actions as
recommended by EVT, as it relates to the content of the Programme
- If you wish to apply (or not apply) ideas, concepts, teachings, etc. contained in this
material, you are taking full responsibility for your actions and furthermore you agree that your success with the Programme is dependent on your willingness to follow the steps outlined by EVT
- EVT assumes no responsibility for errors or omissions that may appear in any Programme materials
In addition to the training modules, as an Evolve Mastermind client you will have the opportunity to utilise the following as part of the Programme:
- The Film Academy for Female Filmmakers Online Course
- Weekly Coaching Calls (Tuesday @ 7.00pm)
- Co-Working Sessions (Monday @7.30pm & Wednesday @10.00am)
- Support from Emma Wilson (Office Hours)
- Members Facebook Group
- Turbo Calls (Fair Usage Applies)
- The Photo to Film Online Course
- Discount Codes to Solo Sessions, Retreats & Workshops and any affiliated products
- Access to all our products current and future (all our continuity products, any future training or programme we make, you and your team get comped access to as long as you’re an Evolve Mastermind member)
Section 8. Right to Use Name & Likeness
- You hereby consent to the use of your name, photograph, likeness, voice, testimonial and biographical material, in whole or in part, for publication or reproduction in any medium, including but not limited to television, radio, print media and the internet, among others, for any purpose, including but not limited to public relations, education, advertising, marketing, training and research
- Your consent is granted to EVT and extends to such use without restriction or limitation as to time or geographic boundary
- You hereby waive all rights you may have to any claims or demands for payment or royalties in connection with the use of any of such materials, regardless of the purpose of such use or publication, and regardless of whether a fee is charged or collected by EVT for any product and/or service in connection with such use and publication
- You retain the right to inspect, review or approve any photograph, recording, or other written material at any time, and retain the right to approve the use and medium of publication determined by EVT
- You understand that EVT owns all rights in and to any such photograph, recording or testimonial, including any copyright and/or trademark relating to such use
Section 9. Terms of Sale
- You hereby agree that all Programme sales are final, non-refundable, and non- transferrable
- You agree to make all payments on time and in full as outlined in Section 1
- You agree that all payments must be made on time as outlined in Section 1 and if payments are not made on time, EVT reserves the right to remove you from the Programme
- You agree that you have fully consented to any payment to EVT and that any/all payments are valid and that you have consented to the purchase of the Programme as outlined in Section 1
- You agree to waive any/all rights to charge-back, dispute, or make claims (“disputes”) against any payment made to EVT as being fraudulent, purchased in error, services not delivered to you, product not received, or any other dispute which claims that any payment is unlawful
- You agree to not initiate any disputes or claims through your credit card company, bank, lending institution, or any other payment provider since you have fully consented to all charges outlined in Section 1 and thus you agree that you may not dispute any payments made to EVT for the Programme
Section 10. Sessions and Cancellation of Annual Mentoring
1. Cancellation and Refund Policy:
Upon execution of this Agreement, the Client shall be responsible for the following conditions; If the Client cancels attendance for any reason whatsoever, the non-refundable booking fee will not be returned. If the client cancels Training within 60 days, no refund will be given. If the Client cancels Training between 60 & 90 days, 50% fee is still owed. More than 90 days the fee, apart from booking fee, will be waived.
2. Rescheduling Policy: Either of us may postpone a Training Session by notice in writing or by email to the other no less than 1 week prior to the Session.
Section 11 Liability
- Nothing in clause 8 shall limit my liability for death or personal injury caused by my negligence or for my fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation or for any matter for which liability cannot be legally excluded or limited.
- I shall not be liable for any loss of profits, loss of business, depletion of goodwill and/or similar losses, loss of anticipated savings, loss of goods, loss of contract, loss of corruption of data or information or any special, indirect, consequential or pure economic loss, costs, damages, charges or expenses suffered or incurred by you as a result of you entering into this agreement and me providing the Services.
- My total liability in contract, tort (including negligence or breach of statutory duty), misrepresentation, restitution or otherwise arising in connection with the performance or contemplated performance of this agreement shall in all circumstances be limited to the total price paid by you for the Sessions.
- If I am prevented from or delayed in performing my obligations by your act or omission or by any circumstance outside of my control, I shall not be liable to you for any costs, charges or losses sustained or incurred by you that arise directly or indirectly from such prevention or delay.
- The provisions of clause 8 shall survive termination of this agreement.
Section 12. Force Majeure
EVT will not be in breach of this agreement, nor liable for any failure or delay in performance of any obligations under this agreement arising from or attributable to acts, events, omissions or accidents beyond my reasonable control.