A Guide to GDPR for Wedding Videographers
In this FREE Guide I will go deep on how GDPR as a wedding videographer works. Ready… then grab your FREE Copy!
In this FREE Guide you will learn:
- What is meant by personal data
- The 6 lawful bases you can use to process data
- What rights your clients have
- How to get consent without breaking the rules
- When consent doesn’t apply
- What your safeguarding responsibilities are
- What you DON’T have to do (like getting all guests to sign a waiver…)
- What a Cookies Policy is
- 11 actionable tips on getting yourself GDPR-compliant NOW
“But Em, you’re a videographer, not a lawyer, so why should I listen to you?”
That’s a fair point. And it’s why I didn’t put this together on my own.
Instead I enlisted the help of Tom Broster from Briffa, a specialist legal firm, to help me break down the jargon into something resembling normal human words.
He has helped me to understand what I need to do to stay compliant, as a wedding videographer specifically, and so now we’re sharing that wisdom with you.
For FREE! (did I mention that? 😉)