Inspiring, Empowering and Educating Filmmakers
LEARN ‘THE ART OF STORYTELLING THROUGH CINEMATIC VIDEOGRAPHY’
TO EVOLVE YOUR BUSINESS AND GROW YOUR REPUTATION IN THE WEDDING INDUSTRY
IT’S TIME TO MAKE YOUR VISION A REALITY…
New for 2019
Invitation to couples and partner wedding film teams
If you’re ready to EVOLVE your business to the next level, this workshop is for YOU
CREATIVE AND DETERMINED, you want to finesse and improve your videography skills
Grow your business, develop kills and gain access to industry insight
This Evolve Retreat is unlike any other wedding videography workshop – get to learn alongside your partner
THIS IS EVERYTHING THAT YOU NEED IF YOU WANT TO TAKE YOUR BUSINESS TO THE NEXT LEVEL, AS AN EMPOWERED FILMMAKER.
Videographers working together as a team, either both filming or offering a combination of videography and photography as a ‘package’, is booming …
Before now there has been no training setting aimed just for YOU and your fellow videographers working in the same way.
But that’s all about to change, as I open the doors of the ‘Evolve Retreat’ and its unique concept for intimate, highly-curated training workshops in Switzerland.
Spaces are limited so get in touch SOON.
WHAT YOU GET FROM EVOLVE RETREAT
- In beautiful surroundings, over three days and as a team, you’ll learn about THE ART OF STORYTELLING THROUGH CINEMATIC VIDEOGRAPHY
- DEDICATED TIME away together to focus on your business and enjoy this ‘hands-on approach’ – you’ll practice the skills you learn there and then
- Insight into how I APPROACH A WEDDING; the booking process, working with clients, best practice with the planning process and, also, mental preparation
- Learn new FILMING TECHNIQUES as well as multi-camera set-up and the use of lenses, as well as video and audio equipment advice
- Learn hidden EDITING ‘tricks of the trade’ including frame by frame editing, the rules of Syntax and colour grading processes
- Explore the art of ‘Sound Design” and how to implement this into your filming and editing
- I’ll share my BUSINESS SECRETS for attracting high-end clients and how to turn your business into a sustainable and THRIVING BRAND
- Advice on GDPR rules and regulations, your website cookies policy and contracts
- Guidance on moving over from wedding videography to branding films, corporate videography & promotional work
- Marketing TIPS and how to save time and money with scheduling and targeted promotions.
- Help with planning, production & FCPX and Premier Pro edit WORKFLOW and post production
- Exploration of your continuing training and MENTORING needs
- DESTINATION WEDDING advice on how to increase international bookings, travel tips and information on filming abroad
- Learn how to make your DREAM weddings become a reality by strengthening your brand and attracting your ideal client
- Post-Evolve Retreat additional SUPPORT AND ADVICE with one introductory Solo Session
- Meet other LIKE-MINDED TEAMS and couples and share yours experiences and tips
- A UNIQUE APPROACH to learning with like-minded wedding film creatives
- Take TIME OUT with the opportunity to combine Evolve with a holiday or short break in Switzerland at discounted rates
- You will feel INSPIRED AND EMPOWERED and in love with your job again
THE LOCATION AND WHAT’S INCLUDED…
This 2-day and 3-night retreat will be held at the Romantik Spa Hotel Schweizerhof in Grindelwald in the heart of Switzerland in 2020.
Day One – Travel day and welcome dinner
Day Two & Three – Workshop and Solo Sessions
Day Four – Travel Day
Night off to explore Grindelwald
Meals and accommodation during your three-night stay
Access to Spa facilities
Rail Transfers to and from Grindelwald from Swiss Airport of your choice
Flights are not included but London to Basel starts from as little as £35.00 [Price at publication]
Based on sharing a luxury twin-suite, with upgrade to single room on request
Option to stay longer at reduced hotel rate
The importance of investing
Why do Evolve Retreat?
Time to Act
After attending an Evolve Retreat Workshop, you will feel inspired and empowered.
Please request a brochure and book a complimentary chat with Emma to discuss your ideas.